As I have mentioned, the weather has been rather uncooperative lately. Luckily for us though, our friends the Comas know exactly what to do with the kids when the rainy weather lingers here; Trampolino! We never would have known such a place exists if it weren't for them, and the two times we have gone made Jake one happy kiddo! Trampolino is comparable to indoor play facilities in the states. It has numerous slides, ball pits, bouncy houses, jungle gyms, bumper cars, a mini Ferris wheel, a train, air hockey, swings and trampolines. The nice thing is you can bring your own food and they have tons of tables all around to sit, eat or take a break. I have a feeling it must be one of the only indoor attractions for kids around here, because it was really crowded both times we went, which of course did not bother the kids at all! Jake and Eleonora had fun running around together doing everything. The only time they stopped for the hours we were there was to get a drink and snack for a few minutes and then off they went again! Jake was so sad to leave when playtime was over, he repeatedly begged for "one more jump"! I am so thankful that Samije and Nderim knew of somewhere to go and let the kids get their energy out when the weather prevents us from being outside. I think in the end I was more tired than Jake, just from following him around and doing so much with him, whew! Made me realize I am not as limber as I used to be. Thank goodness for Trampolino!
 |
| This was Jake's 1st ferris wheel, and he was a bit unsure! |
 |
| He tried so hard to make it to the top! |
 |
| Jakey & Amarda having a snack |
 |
| Mama & Jake way up high! |
 |
| Shooting foam balls |
 |
| Weeeee |
 |
| Look out here they come! |
 |
| Just like at home |
 |
| Mission accomplished!!!!!! |
YES! The last picture is so perfect. LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete